Ryan Bessette is the President and Owner of J R Glass Ryan has worked in the glass business for almost thirty years. He started in the glass business in 1988 sweeping the floors in the back of his father’s glass shop as a kid. He learned the trade with some of the most experienced and respected glaziers in the area. After about a decade in the field, he started working as an estimator and later, as a project manager. Eventually Ryan assumed the leadership role as President, of the business, where he continues to manage projects.
Ryan purchased the family business in 2014 and today he continues to work a dual role as Project Manager and President of J R Glass Inc.
Ryan has always had a firm belief that the relationships made with clients, customers and our team at J R Glass, are the most important aspect of this business.
Ryan has managed 100’s of projects in recent years. Here are just a few:
- Pierce Atwood at Merrill’s Lobster Wharf, Portland Maine (aluminum windows, entrances, interior glass and glazing, Wilson partitions, glass walls, curved glass counter tops)
- Camelback Mountain Lodge and Indoor water park, Tannersville Pennsylvania (entrances, storefront, curtainwall, interior glass & glazing, automatic entrances)
- Thorndike Exchange, Lowell Massachusetts (aluminum windows, entrances & curtain walls)
- King’s Bowling Alleys: Lynnfield & Burlington, Massachusetts, Nashville Tennessee, & Miami Florida (Interior & exterior entrances, specialty Glass)
- Great Wolf Lodge, Fitchburg, Massachusetts (installed windows, entrances, storefront,
- Monarch Lofts, Lawrence Massachusetts (aluminum windows, entrances & curtain walls)
- Dozens of Cumberland Farms throughout Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- 100’s of McDonald’s Restaurants throughout New England
Ryan holds a current MA Construction Supervisor’s License, and his Home Improvement Contractor’s License.